When it comes to car electrical diagnostic tests, troubleshooting and automotive electrical repair we offer a skill set that is second to none in the industry. With our vast depth of car electrical repair knowledge and our large suite of specialized equipment, you can trust we are the best automotive electrical repair specialists for the job.
Here at Coleman AutoTech we also strive to be forthcoming and honest about all aspects of the diagnostic process, from a fair upfront estimate to a thorough explanation of the steps and processes involved in the auto electrical repair process.
Our highly knowledgeable staff are also happy to help give you the best description possible of how each system in your car works and how they interact with one another, because we know that having a complete understanding of what you are paying for is important to you.
The following is a list of our car computer diagnostic tests and auto electrical repair services:
- Starting/Charging system (alternator warning indicator, vehicle won’t start)
- Interior and Exterior lighting (Taillights, Brake lights, Headlights, Dome/dash lights)
- Engine Electrical (Rodent damage, broken connectors, Battery cables)
- Brake/ABS/Traction control (ABS light, Trac light, brake warning indicators)
- Trailer lighting (Both on vehicle and on trailer wiring/ lighting, Brake controller installation)
- New aftermarket Electronics (Stereo, Lights, Winches)